25m Heated Indoor Pool Only
Swimming Pool Membership Tarrifs Information
Swimming Pool Membership for University Students & Senior Citezens
Swimming Pool Day Access
- Together with the membership application, one must provide 2 passport size photos. The images provided must be the true likeness of the person applying for such membership. Very old photos will not be accepted.
- Payments should be made either in cash or cheques payable to “MFA”, and are non-refundable.
- Freezing of membership will only be considered on medical grounds, and after presenting a medical certificate from your doctor.
- Senior Citizen memberships are available on an individual basis and are strictly for persons aged 60 years and over.
- Memberships and memberships cards are non-transferable. Members who lend cards to another to gain entry and avoid guest fees shall lose all memberships privileges.
- Each member and each guest must leave the pool area and changing rooms clean.
- Hair colouring and hair cutting on the premises is strictly forbidden. Shaving in the showers and bathrooms is also strictly forbidden.
- The Malta Football Association disclaims responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings in the swimming pool complex.Personal belongings must be kept in the lockers at all times. Members are provided with a key at reception. Guests are provided with a key against a deposit of €2, refundable upon returning the key to reception. Members and Guests making use of the swimming pool complex does so at their own risk.
- The Malta Football Association has the sole right to establish the opening and closing hours as well as the operation period of the swimming pool complex. Membership and use of the facilities within the complex, are subject to the conditions and rules specified in the Terms & Conditions and to those conditions which may be introduced by management from time to time.
- Members can borrow Noodles, swimming boards and pull buoys from reception.
- The lane booking schedule shall be sent to all members who have provided us with a valid email address one week in advance. Lane bookings indicated in the schedule are to be respected at all times. The Malta Football Association reserves the right to hire swimming pool lanes to third parties without prior notice to members.
- All swimmers are required to share lanes. When there are more than 3 persons in a lane, all swimmers are required to swim on the right side of the lane in a counter clockwise direction.
- Members may not make use of the pool during the set days reserved for the MFA Swimming School which takes place twice a week during a whole calendar year for a total of 6 hours per week. The days are usually Fridays and Saturdays from October to June, and Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from July to September. The MFA reserves the right to change these times and days without notice.
- The Malta Football Association has the right to terminate or suspend the membership if the need arises without giving any justification.No refund will be given if the termination is the result of MFA property damage, violence, and indecent or any other unbecoming behaviour.
- The membership card has to be presented every time when making use of the swimming pool complex. Nobody will be allowed entrance without the card.
- The membership card remains the property of the Malta Football Association.
- The membership card is solely used for swimming and not for any other reason to enter the pool area.